WHO: You, the Voxy Ladies, Neumann Microphones, VOICE 2014 and lots of happy children!
WHAT: A chance to win HUGE prizes and give back to some very special children who are spending their holiday season in the hospital this year.
WHEN: You have from Dec 4th until Dec 24th to enter, however on Dec 13th we will begin raffling off prizes everyday for 12 days until Christmas Eve. We will announce the winners, daily, on our Facebook fan page here and on Twitter here
HOW TO ENTER: Make a $15 tax deductible donation to the Holiday Magic Project here and forward your receipt to vo@voxyladies. It’s that easy folks, once we have your receipt we will enter your name into the drawing. **The Children’s Holiday Magic Project is a 501c3 non-profit **
WHAT’S UNDER OUR VOXmas TREE:
– ONE FULL REGISTRATION TO VOICE 2014 the #1 Voice-Over Conference for Voice Professionals (August 27-30, 2014, in Anaheim, CA) this VOXmas present also comes with a $500 Voucher off your next demo from Chuck Duran’s Demos That ROCK, AND $150 worth of branded goodies thanks to 4imprint and Voxy Lady, Heather Costa! She voiced this explainer video for 4imprint and personally loves their products!
– A BRAND NEW SENNHEISER 416 from the Voxy Ladies AND your very own Cuddles My Giggly Monkey voiced by Voxy Lady, Lisa Biggs!! (“Cuddles” was coincidentally recorded on a Neumann U87 from Sennheiser/Neumann USA!!)
– 1-year Premium Annual Membership from Voices.com AND a copy of Voice Acting For Dummies!! This VOXmas gift also comes with a Hot Wheels gift pack from Lindsay Sheppard, whose voice is featured in many of the Hot Wheels Race Rewards TV ads!
– 1 hr of VOStudio Tech Services from George Whittam and Edge Studios!! This VOXmas gift also comes with a pre-ordered copy of The Walking Dead (Video Game) Season One featuring the voice of Voxy Lady, Mara Junot!
– A copy of Jonathan Tilley’s incredible ebook Voice Over Garden: How To Create Abundance As A Global Online Voice Actor AND (drumroll please) A spot (valued at $300) in Jonathan Tilley’s Voice Over Garden 30 Day List Building Challenge! This VOXmas present also comes with a $50 Toys “R” Us Gift card from Voxy Lady, Kelley Buttrick. Kelley is currently lending her voice to several Holiday TV Spots for Toys “R” Us!
– A copy of Voxy Lady, Julie Williams’ How to Make Money in Voice-Overs Even if You Don’t Live in N.Y. or L.A. (5CD VO marketing course) AND a free registration to one of Julie’s Voice-Over Webinars to get your 2014 off to a fantastic start! And when you’re done getting your learn on with Julie, take a break and play Nightmares From The Deep: Cursed Heart andNightmares From The Deep: The Siren’s Call coming. Featuring Voxy Lady, Amy Robinson who voices several characters in this game!
– 4 Life Coaching or Business Coaching sessions with Voice Talent Manager & Success Strategist, Celia Siegel of Celia Siegel Management (a $400 value!!) AND a Cover Girl Sheer make up set from Voxy Lady, Melissa Moats. Melissa recently voiced this infomercial for Cover Girl!
– One signed copy and audiobook copy of Living On Air by the one & only Joe Cipriano!! This gift also comes with your very own Upper Desk courtesy of Voxy Lady, Jodi Krangle! (Jodi is the voice of their TV campaigns!)
– A MUST for every voice actor, a Voice Over Recording Sign from Harlan Hogan & Voice Over Essentials! This VOXmas gift also, comes with a CD copy of Animalia, featuring the voice of Voxy Lady, Katie Leigh!
– TWO (that’s right we said TWO!!) 1 year Membership’s to REAL TIME CASTING. ALSO a $25 gift card to Best Buy from Voxy Lady, Rebecca Davis who recently lent her voice to a Best Buy radio spot AND enjoy a cup full of Holiday joy this season with a $25 gift card to Starbucks from Voxy Lady, Sharon Anderlik! Sharon loves a Starbuck’s pick-me-up on those busy mornings of recording from her studio.
– And last, but not least $100 in goodies from the Voxy Ladies own, Girl’s Guide to Voiceover store AND A “King of Carnival King Cake Package” which includes a traditional New Orleans King Cake and Mardi Gras music CD, donated by Voxy Lady and New Orleans native, Cristina Baker Woods. (Mardi Gras season starts on January 6th, the 12th day of Christmas!!)
THANKS: We’d like to give a very special THANK YOU to our premiere sponsor, VOICE 2014!! Penny and James have been on Santa’s nice list longer than we’ve had the pleasure of knowing them!! You can learn more about VOICE 2014, the industry’s #1 conference for professional voice artists here. Thanks also to our AMAZING prize donors who are making sure your stockings are stuffed with every VO’s dream gifts this year!!